Use these flashcards to learn to read all the musical notes used for classical guitar.
How to make flashcards
- Print PDF ( make sure to choose double sided printing on your print preference. If you don’t have that you will have to flip the page over by hand and print on the other side.)
- Cut along the dotted lines.
How to use flashcards for fast memorization:
- If you already know some notes remove them from the deck
- Start with any two notes.
- Test yourself with those notes until memorized.
- Add one additional note and repeat from step 3.
- When you have all note cards memorized , start timing yourself for the whole deck.
- Congrats you can now read all the notes!